From 5 months
Baby porridge with pear, plum & spelled
- 100% natural organic ingredients
- No added sugar
- Cold -pressed vitamin -saving
- With natural iron and vitamin C
|280 kJ/ 67 kcal
|420 kJ/ 101 kcal
|hereof: saturated fatty acids
|of which sugar*
|8.0 mg (32%**)
|12 mg (48%**)
|1.4 mg (24%**)
|2.1 mg (35%**)
Pear 65%, plum 30%, Spelled flakes 5%, fruit powder of the acerola cherry, curryblatte extract. All agricultural ingredients come from organic cultivation (NL-Bio-01).
No sugar/salt additive.
ECHTE ELTERN ECHTE MEINUNGEN
Highlights in a baby porridge with plum
- Iron can promote cognitive development
- Ideal as an afternoon porridge
- Simple ingredients for the start of the complementary food
Pear 65%, plum 30%, spelled flakes 5%, fruit powder of the acerola cherry. All agricultural ingredients come from organic cultivation. Contains gluten.
No sugar/salt additive.
Pear is a good supplier of many important minerals such as iron, potassium, copper, iodine, magnesium, phosphate and zinc.
plum promotes digestion and is rich in minerals and trace elements.
Spelt Contains more silicon than wheat. This trace element, which is also known as silica, keeps skin, hair and nails healthy.
Acerola chirsch Contains a lot of vitamin C and is responsible for the natural vitamin content in this baby porridge.
The right snack for your baby as an afternoon porridge
In contrast to the lunch porridge, in which a larger portion is normally fed and serves as the main meal of the day, the afternoon porridge is a smaller snack that provides your child energy and nutrients for the rest of the day. In addition, the afternoon porridge may contain more fruit and vegetables than the lunch porridge to cover the child's needs of vitamins and minerals.
That's why our baby porridge with plum is so outrageous
Boil fruit and vegetables for durability? Nonsense! We treat our products with high pressure and then pack them on the refrigerated shelf. Hitzelabile vitamins, fresh colors and real taste are preserved - without any quality smears.
We have no additives* in the bag: no hidden or added sugar, no added salts and no concentrates. We rely on readable labels without blah and on natural organic ingredients and raw materials from sustainable cultivation.
Incidentally, you can keep our afternoon porridge in the fridge and consume within 24 hours should something left. You can also freeze unopened porridges for up to 2 months.
What exactly is cold presses?
High -pressure pasteurization is a technology that has so far been used primarily for fruit juices. The packaged products are exposed to a pressure of 6000 bar in a water bath. Bacteria are eliminated, while many vitamins, the fresh taste, and natural colors are preserved. Cool, right?
This technology also finds the climate pretty cool. Compared to heat esterilization, valuable resources are saved in cold pressing.
You have to know that about afternoon porridge with plum
Afternoon porridge plays an important role in the nutrition and development of your child. Since the afternoon porridge is a snack, it should not be served too close to dinner or on bed, so as not to disturb the digestion. If your baby has enough time to digest the lunch porridge before it gets the afternoon porridge, it can fully absorb the nutrients from both meals and has enough energy for the rest of the day.
- help your baby get to know new flavors and develop the ability to eat yourself
- Important meal that helps to regulate the daily routine and create a good basis for a balanced diet
- Ideal in combination with breast milk or follow -up milk, since it provides important nutrients and antibodies that your baby needs to grow healthy and strongly
Parent tips for Heidi Plum
1. Your child already eats firmer food? Great, then this porridge is suitable Ideal as a topping for oat porridge or as a dip for finger food.
2. Don't be discouraged if your baby spits the porridge out at the beginning. Many babies often need up to 12 attempts to take on the taste or consistency of a new food.
3. Baby really doesn't like the porridge? No problem, with our replacement guarantee you get up to 3 other varieties to try for free in your next delivery.
So you feed your baby properly with our afternoon porridge
1. The food from the spoon first has to learn babies. The most important thing is therefore for you: patience! Don't let a few start to get started. Your baby needs up to 12 attempts to learn to love a taste or consistency. So try again and again, even if the porridge ends up more on the ground than in the baby.
2. To feed you need a small, flat spoon with soft edges. Fill the spoon with enough porridge. A full mouth makes swallowing easier for your baby. Also ensure that your baby will not be surprised by the spoon.
3. Hold the spoon in front of your baby's mouth and as soon as he opens, just hold it in. However, if the mouth is no longer open, your baby is probably no longer hungry or has lost interest. This is your sign that the meal is over.
4. As a guideline, one can say that a baby at the age of 4-6 months needs about 60-90 grams of the afternoon porridge per meal. However, it is important to ensure that you watch your baby and adjust the crowd if necessary.
Sustainability at Yamo
We also find plastic stupid ...
But cold presses does not allow any other material. While we are researching a more sustainable solution, we try to protect the environment somewhere else. For example with the Buy One, Save One Initiative or the fight against Food Waste.
At the same time, we constantly optimize our value chain and processes to relieve the environment and the people who live in it. With clever packaging solutions, we now save 70% plastic and 55% shipping material.
The future eats Plant Based
We would like to leave a healthy and clean planet for the coming generations. This is also why our focus is increasingly on delicious and nutrient -rich, plant -based snacks for cool kids.
Why do we use oat milk as the basis for many Yamo products and not cow's milk? Among other things, because, unlike a cow, oats do not get out the greenhouse gas methane.