From 6 months
Quetschie with spinach and cucumber
- 100% natural organic ingredients
- No added sugar
- Cold -pressed vitamin -saving
- 100% plans for Based
|201 KJ / 47 kcal
|Fatty acids saturated of this
|of which sugar*
|12 mg (48%**)
Apple 62%, banana 16%, cucumber 15%, spinach 4.5%, acerola cherry, lemon juice. All agricultural ingredients come from organic cultivation (ES-ECO-019-CT).
No sugar/salt additive.
Shake well before opening.
ECHTE ELTERN ECHTE MEINUNGEN
Highlights in a squeeze with cucumber and banana
- Fresh and outrageously tasty
- Cleverly camouflaged vegetables
- With natural vitamin C
- Ideal for on the go
Apple 62%, banana 18%, cucumber 12%, spinach 8%, lemon juice, fruit powder of the acerola cherry. All agricultural ingredients come from organic cultivation.
No sugar/salt additive.
Apple delivers vitamins, minerals and secondary plant substances as well as easily digestible carbohydrates (fruit and glucose) and pectin, a fiber with positive properties.
banana is rich in potassium and also contains magnesium and vitamin B6. Vitamin B6 plays a role in protein metabolism. Potassium is indispensable for muscles, nerves and the heart.
Cucumber contain a lot of vitamin C and beta-carotene. They destroy bacteria in the intestine and make protein more digestible.
spinach Is rich in the vitamins of the B group and vitamin C, and it also supplies the body with the minerals potassium, calcium, magnesium and iron.
Acerola chirsch Contains a lot of vitamin C and is responsible for the natural vitamin content in this bruises.
Vitamin -saving cold pressed without additives
Our squeezes are not just so popular because they look supercool. They also taste incredibly tasty and fresh! We do not pack concentrates, preservatives or dyes. And also no addiction to sugar, after all, we are not only on a delicious taste, but also on valuable ingredients in which kids like to say "Yummy" and parents! That is why there is nothing more than pureed and cold -pressed fruits and vegetables in our squeezers. That's all, folks!
That is why our squeeze with cucumber and banana is so outrageous
What does an HPP machine have in common with a dancing elephant family? Right, the pressure that the machine exerts on our squeezes roughly corresponds to the weight of the elephant family mentioned. Unbelievable? With this technological highlight called cold presses, we can make our squeezers durable, kill germs and get hitzelabile vitamins, the rich colors and real taste - and without any quality smears.
In addition to preservatives, we also do without all the other additives: With us you will not find any sugar additive, no concentrates and no dyes. Our labels are legible and clearly understandable. And our natural organic ingredients and raw materials are of course from sustainable cultivation.
Thanks to the cold pressing, our squeezes are killed for up to 21 days and still taste as fresh as prepared. They can be kept up to 6 hours unkated and are also the ideal companion on the move as long as they are consumed. By the way, varieties without oat yogurt can also be freezing. So you increase the best before date to up to 2 months - or ensure a refreshingly cool snack in summer.
What exactly is cold presses?
High -pressure pasteurization is a technology that has so far been used primarily for fruit juices. The packaged products are exposed to a pressure of 6000 bar in a water bath. Bacteria are eliminated, while many vitamins, the fresh taste, and natural colors are preserved. Cool, right?
This technology also finds the climate pretty cool. Compared to heat esterilization, valuable resources are saved in cold pressing.
You have to know that about Quetschies
Fruit and vegetables form an important part of a balanced diet. Picky Eater in particular often trouble eating enough fresh fruit and vegetables. Due to the high fruit and vegetable content in our squeezing, you ensure important nutrients, vitamins and minerals and your child also develops new preferences for the taste of fresh fruits and plants. Babies aged 6+ months can eat our squeezes, but older kids and even parents also love the fresh taste.
- Your child likes to eat nothing in the morning? A squeeze is the ideal option for a nutritious breakfast, even if it should go brisk again in the morning.
- No matter whether at the football field, hiking, school or on the way to daycare: With a squeeze you always have a nutritious snack in your pocket to satisfy the little hunger.
- snacking without regrets, but with a lot of pleasure? If you prefer to rely on vitamins and freshness for dessert instead of sweet stuff and preservatives, try a Yamo Quetschie after dinner. Guests guaranteed!
Parent tips for Benedict Cucumberbatch
1. fresh from the fridge tastes best: this squeeze is cooled Ideal refreshment on hot days.
2. You can feed the squeeze with the spoon or put your child directly in your hand to feed yourself. Please make sure that your child does not last at the closure. But our squeezes were eaten empty too quickly anyway.
3. Your child doesn't like this squeezing variety? No problem with our replacement guarantee. Get in touch with us and you get up to 3 other varieties to try for free in your next delivery.
4 facts about our special organic squeezes
1. In stressful everyday life, Quetschies are the perfect companion. So you can quickly and easily offer your child on the go without a guilty conscience. They are also predestined for kindergarten or excursion.
2. Our rotary closures are kept so simple that many children can be opened at the age of 1.5 years. At the same time, the closures are baby safe, so there is no risk of swallowing. However, children should not play unattended with the closure.
3. Quetschies are mainly suitable for on the go because they can be consumed without much effort. The portion is already coordinated in a child -friendly manner. In the case of the packaging, we deliberately chose a colorful design. The curiosity of your child is awakened and your child will be encouraged to eat.
4. already knew? You can also feed Quetschies with the spoon. And they also make themselves super good as an alternative to sweet snacks or as a fresh muesli topping.
Sustainability at Yamo
We also find plastic stupid ...
But cold presses does not allow any other material. While we are researching a more sustainable solution, we try to protect the environment somewhere else. For example with the Buy One, Save One Initiative or the fight against Food Waste.
At the same time, we constantly optimize our value chain and processes to relieve the environment and the people who live in it. With clever packaging solutions, we now save 70% plastic and 55% shipping material.
The future eats Plant Based
We would like to leave a healthy and clean planet for the coming generations. This is also why our focus is increasingly on delicious and nutrient -rich, plant -based snacks for cool kids.
Why do we use oat milk as the basis for many Yamo products and not cow's milk? Among other things, because, unlike a cow, oats do not get out the greenhouse gas methane.